Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

Went to the library to look for crochet books and came home with this one. Granny Crochet Favorites  I've noticed that granny squares are everywhere in the crochet world, and they are supposed to be fast to make.  In other words, faster squares means more charity squares and more blankets for my own use.  Woo!  First one from the book I tried is called Wagon Wheel #1.  Having never really tried this method before, I think it turned out alright.  Since I didn't measure and make sure it was a certain size, I'll probably keep this one and start up a stash of misc squares to be made into a blanket someday.


Unfortunately this book is somewhat old, so I can't just buy it outright from amazon.  I'll have to get it from ebay or scan the few pages I really want from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment