Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Here is one of three 'coasters' I made a few months back as one of my first starting projects.  I used cheap Red Heart yarn and a pattern I got from a library book.  I would prefer my coasters to be round, but at the time doing rounds wasn't something I could manage.



It was getting colder outside and I have a new hardwood floor in the living room, so I wanted something to keep my feet warm while I watch tv.  I looked for a very simple slipper pattern that I couldn't mess up and I found this one.
Mary Jane Slippers



I had to do a little adjusting, and one turned out looser than the other.  But they do their job fine.  Since I used cheap yarn that's not soft at all, these slippers aren't very good for walking around in, they feel uncomfortable on the bottom of my feet.  But for lounging they work!

No comments:

Post a Comment