Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Current projects.

Here are a few things I'm working on slowly.  I like to work on multiple things at once, because I get bored with only one at a time.

Simple Squares Baby Blanket  I really don't have a reason to make a baby blanket.  Nobody I know has or is going to have a baby.  I just know the yarn was on sale, and it's super bulky yarn so it crochets up quickly. ;)  I've only done 2/25 squares so far, and I'm changing up the colors from the original pattern.

Hooded Scarf.  Unfortunately I don't remember where I got the pattern, but I printed it out and am going off that.  The yarn feels awesome, I can't wait for it to be done!  This winter has been very cold and I have no other scarves so I'm excited to be able to wear this.

No comments:

Post a Comment